Monday 6 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 ~ Book Buying Spree Challenge



It took a little while and I struggled but I finally managed to come up to £99.95 which included 13 items.
I am excited for all the books I put in my basket and would have no idea which one I should choose to buy first should I win the challenge, because they're all so pretty and beautiful and gorgeous...yeah ok I can shut up now lol.
This is the final list I decided on:

1* The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
2* Neverfade by Alexandra Bracken
3* Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi
4* Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
5* Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
6* Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
7* The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
8* The Distance between us by Kasie West
9* The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
10* The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
11* Legend Trilogy Boxset in Hardback! (That's 3 books!)
12* Pivot Point by Kasie West
13* Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

That (with the trilogy boxset) makes a total of 15 books, Woo Hoo!

Please leave a link in the comments below as I would love to see the lists you have compiled.

Happy Reading 
~*Zoe*~

No comments:

Post a Comment